Monday, March 3, 2008

New Apartment, new dog, what more do I need? A new bf? No mine is perfect for me!





Thank you Kaitlin for getting me started on my very own blog!




As you all know, Tony and I moved into a smaller than small 480 sq ft studio back in December, but since then we have moved literally across the hall into a one bedroom as of the middle of Feb. It's so much more comfortable, not having to eat, sleep, shower and pee in the same room for the most part.




Also, in January, I got a 2nd doggy for Snapple to play with. His name is Dustin(he came with that name, I know it's dumb!). He is a mix between a Shepherd, and god knows what else.


3 comments:

E Flo said...

Aww, I love the doggies and I love you!

Kaitlin said...

yay for new apartments! we just got a new fridge, and we're getting central air soon, too. yay for improved living arrangements!

The Bowers! said...

Hi Stephanie! It's Julie...I found your blog via Kaitlin...I love your new pooch, very cute indeed. =o)