Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My screwy start to my day today

Ok so why is it that I always forget something?
Today started by waking up to my alarm, then falling back asleep only to hear the annoying alarm again.
I decided I was quite groggy and I should make some coffee. I couldn't find filters anywhere, so I used a paper towel. I made my coffee just how I like it, complete in a travel mug, and what do I do? I go off and leave it very conveniently on the counter along with my cell phone!!!

BUT WAIT.... it gets a little better.

I start to park my car on the street near BART and I scrape my wheel very badly on the curb, only to find out I can't park there because of street cleaning.

Work passes by with no other incidents, but I get home to find my cloth bag chewed up by D and my phone has teeth marks in it, which he got off the table and munched on! You would think it was Monday or something!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

hhahahahahahhahahahhaha i think your post just made my day!