Monday, March 2, 2009

2009!!!!

Hey everyone!


It has literally been over 6 months since I last posted. So many things have changed!

First off, I hated my job that i went to and actually am now back at CCCS. I returned there in September, and actually was given the opportunity to work from home full-time since November. It's great cause commuting to the city was expensive ($12 a day!!) and time consuming. I moved back in with the parentals to save some money.

Also I have been dating a new guy since last August. We just made it official in January. His name is John and he lives in Danville. Things are going really well so far. He likes to travel and eat all types of food like me and he loves baseball and football, so needless to say we are a good match!

More to come later!!!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

finally an update!!!! not a very detailed one....get bloggin' woman!

The Bowers! said...

I agree with Kaitlin. =)