Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh how I dislike ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be short, sweet, and to the POINT! I have terrible allergies. The best part is that before I moved to Michigan I didn't have any allergies whatsoever. Then I got allergies in Michigan AND when I moved back I had allergies here too. Today is a particularly awful day for some reason, and I am not the only one suffering, but on top of my horrible sunburn from Vegas, it is a lot to deal with. I used my presciption and Claritin on top of that and I am still blowing my nose and suffering from a horrible allergy headache. YAY : (

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The best way is to follow alternative therapies. With personal experiences I can say that this will be too good to follow this therapy. A few days ago I found a site http://www.rvita.com. Its really good one. Hope this will help you to find out the exact remedy.

Kaitlin said...

oh lucky you! how's the new JOB???? i'll see you in like 3 weeks...woohoo!